Germany Trade and Invest
The German Chambers of Commerce Worldwide Network (AHK), German Industry and Commerce Ltd. in Hong Kong, and Germany Trade and Invest (GTAI) work hand in hand to support companies looking to locate to Germany.
GTAI is the federal foreign trade and inward investment promotion agency of Germany. With more than 50 offices in Germany and abroad, and its network of partners throughout the world, GTAI supports German companies setting up in foreign markets, promotes Germany as a business location, and assists foreign companies setting up in Germany. Forming an integral part of the agency's external trade and business location marketing are the comprehensive and client-oriented economic and industry data.
Whether you require information, advisory or project management services – GTAI is at your side to guide you through the entire investment process in Germany.
- Market and industry reports
- Market entry analyses
- Extensive legal information (tax, labour law, etc.)
- Funding and financing information
- Tariffs and non-tariff barriers information
- Tenders and procurement information
- Market-entry strategy development support
- Site identification, site visit support
- Tax and legal support
- Available funding and financing options advice
- Contact initiation and accompaniment during visits to local partners and networks